2018 Northern Circuit Conference
*** TICKET SALES THROUGH THE WEBSITE HAVE NOW CLOSED - IF YOU WISH TO BOOK A TICKET, PLEASE EMAIL THE PIBA ADMINISTRATOR USING THE LINK BELOW.***
This year’s PIBA Northern Circuit Conference will take place on Saturday 10th November 2018 at Haydock Racecourse and is now open for bookings.
Whilst the titles of all talks have yet to be finalised, the provisional programme will be as follows:
- David Knifton QC, Ogden Tables and Loss of Earnings
- Gerard McDermott QC, Handling Foreign Claims
- Mr Simon Royston, Lower Limb Reconstruction after severe Lower Limb Injuries
- Chris Gutteridge, Civil Procedure Update
- Julie-Anne Luck, Motor Insurance Update
** As ever at the Northern Conference, the price includes lunch!! **
CPD: 4.5 hours
10+ years’ call / Silk : £55
3 - 9 years’ call : £35
Under 3 years’ call : FREE!!! But free tickets must be booked - to book a free ticket, please click HERE
How Do I Buy a Ticket? SEE ABOVE: TICKETS NO LONGER AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- You need to be a member of PIBA to buy a ticket. If you want to join, please click "Join PIBA" at the top of any page on the site.
- You need to have an account on this new website. If you don't have one, setting up an account is really easy - see the the instructions here
- Log into your account - you will then be able to type into the relevant ticket box below and click 'Purchase Tickets'
Individual tickets should please be bought through this site as it makes our administration much easier. If you wish to purchase multiple tickets at different bands, please email Jo Davies.
Ticket purchases are final - as we are catering the event, we may not be able to offer refunds.
Haydock Park Racecourse
Merseyside WA12 0HQ
Google map and directions
Zara Poulter ·
London Seminar: Advocacy before the QB Master in Mesothelioma and other Disease claims: some hints, tips, do’s and don’ts
May 02, 2019 Title: “Advocacy before the QB Master in Mesothelioma and other Disease claims: some hints, tips, do’s and don’ts” Speaker:...... find out more→