2018 Northern Circuit Conference
This year’s PIBA Northern Circuit Conference will take place on Saturday 10th November 2018 at Haydock Racecourse and will soon be open for bookings.
Whilst the titles of all talks have yet to be finalised, the provisional programme will be as follows:
- David Knifton QC, Ogden Tables and Loss of Earnings
- Gerard McDermott QC, Handling Foreign Claims
- Mr Simon Royston, Lower Limb Reconstruction
- Chris Gutteridge, Civil Procedure Update
- Julie-Anne Luck, Motor Insurance Update
Please note that the booking process will open in early October – please do not try to book yet. Further details will be announced in due course. Any queries should be directed to Zara Poulter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Haydock Park Racecourse
Merseyside WA12 0HQ
Google map and directions
Zara Poulter ·
Nov 19, 2018 Title: “Building a practice in serious injury work: what Solicitors look for in Counsel” Speakers: Mark Burton, Partner at...... find out more→