2019 Northern Circuit Conference
TICKET SALES HAVE NOW ENDED
This year’s PIBA Northern Circuit Conference will take place on Saturday 9th November 2019 at Haydock Racecourse.
Whilst the titles of all talks have yet to be finalised, the provisional programme will be as follows:
- Peter Burns QC - Vicarious liability
- Gerard Martin QC – Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Richard Whitehall – The RTA/EL Portals: a case law update
- Helen Mulholland – Clinical Negligence for PI Practitioners
- Richard Norton and Dr Simon Taggart - A practical approach to life expectancy calculations: A medico / legal viewpoint
** As ever at the Northern Conference, the price includes lunch!! **
CPD: 4.5 hours
10+ years’ call / Silk : £55
3 - 9 years’ call : £35
Under 3 years’ call : FREE!!! But free tickets must be booked - unfortunately ticket sales have ended
How Do I Buy a Ticket? TICKET SALES HAVE NOW ENDED
- You need to be a member of PIBA to buy a ticket. If you want to join, please click "Join PIBA" at the top of any page on the site.
- You need to have an account on this new website. If you don't have one, setting up an account is really easy - see the the instructions here
- Log into your account - you will then be able to type into the relevant ticket box below and click 'Purchase Tickets'
Individual tickets should please be bought through this site as it makes our administration much easier. If you wish to purchase multiple tickets at different bands, please email Jo Davies.
Ticket purchases are final - as we are catering the event, we may not be able to offer refunds.
Haydock Park Racecourse
Merseyside WA12 0HQ
Google map and directions
Richard Whitehall ·
Apr 22, 2020 Title: Learning to love Ogden - a Workshop Speaker: Emma Corkill of 39 Essex Chambers Date/Time: Weds 22 April 2020,...... find out more→