Welcome - How to Set Up an Account
Welcome to the new PIBA Website
We are very excited about the new website - it will provide us with new functionality and greater speed. It should also be simpler for you to use.
You will need an account to access the members-only information and to buy tickets from us. Setting up an account is very easy - please follow the instructions below.
For security reasons, we could not transfer accounts from the old website to the new website. However, setting up an account should take less than 2 minutes!!
Once you have set up an account you will be able to buy tickets - the system should automatically allocate you the correct price ticket. Please make sure you use the email we have in our database for you as a PIBA member.
How to Set up an Account on this Site
1. Go to the following page: PIBA New Account Page
2. At the bottom of the page, put your email into the box “Activate an Account” and click "Send Account Activation". Please use the email address PIBA holds for you.
3. You will receive an email quite quickly (check your Junk Mail if you don’t). Click the “activate your account” link in that email to activate your account.
4. On the webpage which comes up fill in your First and Surname set a new password. You do not need to put in a User Name.
5. Click “Activate Account”.
When you log into the website in future, just put your email and password into the boxes on the top right of most pages.
Nov 19, 2018 Title: “Building a practice in serious injury work: what Solicitors look for in Counsel” Speakers: Mark Burton, Partner at...... find out more→