Coroners’ Inquests for PI Practitioners
Speakers: Dominic Adamson QC
Date/Time: 22 September 2021, 17.30
Venue: Devereux Chambers
A return to in-person seminars!!! We will also be recording the seminar and it will be available on the PIBA website shortly after the live event.
Dominic will be aiming to provide an introduction to inquests for new juniors and the proverbial masterclass for more experienced practitioners.
COVID and attending PIBA events
As we return to hosting ‘in person’ events we would like to make all attendees aware of the following:
- PIBA will follow all current government guidelines in respect of events and where a third party venue is being used PIBA will abide by the measures put in place according to their risk assessment.
- Provisions will be in place for hygiene purposes, including hand sanitising and extra ventilation.
- Whilst we do not enforce the wearing of face coverings during events, we encourage their use.
- Please DO NOT attend a PIBA event if you feel unwell or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID.
- Please DO NOT attend a PIBA event if you have tested positive for COVID in the previous 10 days or are in isolation as a result of e.g. contact with a positive case, track and trace or returning from abroad.
London, England WC2R 3JH
Google map and directions
PIBA Admin ·