2021 London Winter Conference
The 2021 London Winter Conference will take place on Saturday 20 November 2021 at Old Square Chambers
The programme is as follows:
- Registration & Opening Remarks
- Chairman’s Update, Steven Snowden QC
- Claims arising from the COVID Pandemic, Victoria Webb – Old Square Chambers
- Legal Directory Submissions, Will Tolcher – Bar Editor, Legal 500
- Historic Abuse Claims, Adam Weitzman QC, 7 Bedford Row
- Case Management, Liz Haunch & Sue Ford of Bridge Case Management
CPD will be confirmed in due course.
We are hoping either to record the conference or perhaps even to livestream it. More news soon!!!
Prices - lower than last time!
9 years’ call and under – Free - free tickets must be booked - to book a free ticket, please click here
10 years’ call + and Silks - £25.00
Call is by calendar year in 2021 – thus ‘9 years' call and under’ means you were called in or after 2012 etc
Please purchase a ticket below.
You need to be a member of PIBA to buy a ticket using the site. If you want to join please email Jo Davies (see below).
- You need to have an account on this website
- Setting up an account is really easy - see the the instructions here
- Log into your account - you will then be able to type into the relevant ticket box below and click 'Purchase Tickets'
Ticket purchases are final.
Old Square Chambers
10-11 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4BU
Google map and directions
Charlie Woodhouse ·
May 24, 2022 We are really pleased to have another in-person seminar, this time on the difficult issue of Mitigation of Loss....... find out more→