PIBA Annual Conference 2018
We are pleased to announce the 2018 Annual Conference, which runs from the evening of March 23 to lunchtime on 25 March 2018. Early bird group bookings are now available.
Prices have been frozen since last year.
Just like last year, we are offering early bookings for 5 or more people at discounted prices. Substantial discounts are available: for 5+ people on the same booking the discount is £20 off pp; for 10+ people on the same booking it is £40 off pp! There is an additional £20 off per person who elects to receive an electronic bundle rather than a paper bundle.
- Whipple J
- The Chief Coroner, HHJ Lucraft QC
- HHJ Melissa Clarke, DCJ of Oxford, for juniors
- Mr. Roger Tillman, consultant orthopaedic surgeon, on lower limb pathology, for juniors
- Shahram Sharghy, giving an introduction to future loss claims, for juniors
- Dr. Jon Valentine, pain consultant, on treatment modalities for CRPS & other pain conditions
- James Rowley QC, “a modern but principled guide to assessing loss of pension”, for juniors
- Dr. Bo Andersen, educational psychologist, and Dr. Renee McCarter, consultant neuropsychologist, on acquired brain injuries and the support that brain injured children need
- Jayne Adams QC on occupational asthma
- Mr. Charles Johnson, A&E consultant
- Dr. Rajat Chowdhury, consultant radiologist, on the limits of scanning, or what to ask for from your radiologist (with a practical demonstration)
- Nick Martin (IFA) and a silk (TBC), on PPOs v. Lump Sums
- Stuart McKechnie, a beginners guide to PPOs, for juniors
- Philip Turton on HAVS
- Andrew Ritchie QC, on different forms of mediation
- Ben Williams QC (back by popular demand) giving a costs update
- Derek Sweeting QC, on accommodation claims
- Stephen Kenny QC and Tim Petts, on ethical issues in practice
- Andrew Arentsen, on PI into clin neg,for juniors
- A motor insurance law update
- Liability update
- Quantum update
- And our chairman, Rob Weir QC!
This year’s conference sold out. We have managed to secure more accommodation in St. Catz but places remain limited. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Online ticket sales will start soon - in the meantime, please click here to download a booking form and follow the instructions for early bird group discounts.
Full Prices: - Early Bird Discounts are set out in the attached Document
|Call||Fri to Sun||Sat to Sun|
|Under 3 yrs||£125||£90|
|3 - 9 yrs||£175||£125|
St Catherine's College
Oxford OX1 3UJ
Google map and directions
Jo Davies, PIBA Administrator ·
Jan 18, 2018 Title: “Illegality and Dishonesty in Claims” Speaker: Suzanne Chalmers, Crown Office Chambers You should determine how this fits...... find out more→
Nov 16, 2018 This page is only for members of the PIBA Executive Committee. If you attended the dinner after the Annual...... find out more→