2018 London Winter Conference
The 2018 London Winter Conference will take place on Saturday 17 November 2018 at Old Square Chambers
The provisional programme is as follows:
- Registration & Opening Remarks
- Chairman’s Update, Darryl Allen QC
- Ethical Issues, Stephen Kenny QC and Charlotte Reynolds, continuing their session from the Annual Conference
- Data Protection,Ian Bernhardt from Sprout IT
- Inquisitorial advocacy and practical do’s and don’t's in the Coroner’s Court, Caroline Sumeray
The conference will offer 3.25 hours of CPD.
Prices - frozen from last year
4 years’ call and under – Free - free tickets must be booked - to book a free ticket, please click here
5-9 years’ call - £25.00
10 years’ call + and Silks - £50.00
Call is by calendar year in 2018 – thus ‘4 years' call and under’ means you were called in or after 2014 etc
Please purchase a ticket below.
You need to be a member of PIBA to buy a ticket using the site. If you want to join please email Jo Davies (see below).
- You need to have an account on this new website (we couldn't transfer accounts from the old site for security reasons).
- Setting up an account is really easy - see the the instructions here
- Log into your account - you will then be able to type into the relevant ticket box below and click 'Purchase Tickets'
If you have any queries or problems or your ticket band is incorrect, please either email Jo Davies, our new PIBA Administrator by clicking here or Andrew Davis, Membership Secretary by clicking here.
Ticket purchases are final.
Old Square Chambers
10-11 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4BU
Google map and directions
Charlie Woodhouse ·