2021 Northern Circuit Conference
This year’s PIBA Northern Circuit Conference will take place on Saturday 4th December 2021 at Haydock Racecourse.
Whilst the titles of all talks have yet to be finalised, the provisional programme will be as follows:
- Chris Melton QC - Interim Payments and Settlement Approval
- David Knifton QC - Psychiatric Injury Claims: How to avoid your nervous shock claim becoming a nightmare
- Matthew Snarr Liability Update 2020-21 - What’s been going on during lockdown?
- Andrew Hogan A Top Ten of Costs Points for Personal Injury Barristers
- Fiona Johnson - Care Expert Evidence
** As ever at the Northern Circuit Conference, the price includes lunch!! **
CPD: 4.5 hours
Prices are heavily subsidised this year!!
10+ years’ call / Silk : £25
3 - 9 years’ call : £15
Under 3 years’ call : FREE!!! But free tickets must be booked - to book a free ticket, please click HERE
Call is by calendar year in 2021 – thus ‘9 years' call and under’ means you were called in or after 2012 etc
CPD: 4.5 hours
Please purchase a ticket below. Ticket Sales have now ended.
You need to be a member of PIBA to buy a ticket using the site. If you want to join please email Jo Davies (see below).
- You need to have an account on this website
- Setting up an account is really easy - see the the instructions here
- Log into your account - you will then be able to type into the relevant ticket box below and click 'Purchase Tickets'
Ticket purchases are final.
If your chambers would like to make a block booking, please do email Jo Davies, the PIBA administrator (email address below).
Haydock Park Racecourse
Merseyside WA12 0HQ
Google map and directions
PIBA Administrator ·