Upcoming PIBA Events
COVID and attending PIBA events
As we return to hosting ‘in person’ events we would like to make all attendees aware of the following:
- PIBA will follow all current government guidelines in respect of events and where a third party venue is being used PIBA will abide by the measures put in place according to their risk assessment.
- Provisions will be in place for hygiene purposes, including hand sanitising and extra ventilation.
- Whilst we do not enforce the wearing of face coverings during events, we encourage their use.
- Please DO NOT attend a PIBA event if you feel unwell or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID.
- Please DO NOT attend a PIBA event if you have tested positive for COVID in the previous 10 days or are in isolation as a result of e.g. contact with a positive case, track and trace or returning from abroad.